If you are interested in finding out more about joining Loon Fung, please
email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loon Fung Graduate Scheme
Since 1965, Loon Fung has been a leading oriental retail & wholesale business that has continued to grow, even in a tough environment. In the coming decade, we believe that this industry will be more challenged, and we are looking for more talented people with business intelligence and a desire to work hard. You will not simply be a graduate but you will want to grow with us and treat every pound as our own.
The Loon Fung Store Management Scheme will give you the opportunities not only to grow your own career, but to challenge your own expectations - ultimately you will succeed by expanding your knowledge and management skills.
If you thrive in an exciting and animated environment, can put the customer first and see yourself as a leader, and you would like to settle down in the UK, the Store Management Scheme in Loon Fung will suit you well.
Graduates will learn all skills needed to be a manager in our retail & wholesale business. The length of the programme is 12 months. If you are successful after 12 months, you will be fast tracked to a manager role in one of our stores.
Who are we looking for?
- Be enthusiastic & self-motivated
- A good team player - reliable, presentable, friendly with a positive attitude
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Be able to make decisions efficiently
- Be self-aware, intelligent & a fast learner
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Be able to embrace, guide and implement change
- Able to work with those around you closely with enthusiasm
- Have a passion for delivering a great shopping experience to your customer
- Degree holding (business / finance related) or equivalent professional qualification
- Must speak Chinese and English fluently
- Able to read and write Chinese
- Must be able to work weekends
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of oriental foods is desirable.
- (UK Driving License?)
What will be expected in this scheme?
You will be part of the store team, and taught how to assist to every single customer. This will give you an insight into all aspects of the Oriental Retail & Wholesale Business. Then you will move on to understanding what's expected as a line manager / team leader.
You will be responsible for customer service and increasing sales. You will start to lead teams, manage processes and make sure that our standard routines remain. Once you can manage a team well, confidently and meeting targets, you will be able to develop the leadership skills that are required for a Senior Manager role in our stores.
Numbers of Vacancies: 4
How to apply
Please email us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com with "Application for Graduate Scheme" as email subject. Or post your CV to the address below:
Graduate Scheme Recruitment Team
Loon Fung Head office
111 Brantwood Road,
Thank you very much.